Prior to her affiliation with Windermere in 1999, Rene Stern served with John L. Scott in Belltown for several years, where she achieved, and remains, in the top percentile of sales in her office. Prior to her real estate career, she was responsible for developing strategic planning relationships with business units and media platforms to support the Starbucks brand. She earned a bachelor’s degree in Humanities from California State University, Northridge, California.
- Active Washington State Real Estate Licensee
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Washington Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Seattle-King County Association of REALTORS®
- Premier Director of Windermere Real Estate’s Premier Home Program
- Certified Residential Specialist designation.
(CRS – fewer than 1 % of all licensed real estate agents hold this designation)
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Luxury Home Specialist
- Member, Queen Anne Chamber of Commerce
- Annual Sponsor of Queen Anne Little League
- Major Sponsor of Queen Anne Farmer’s Market
- Mentor to new Brokers