How do you obtain the most amount of money for your home in the least amount of time? Merchandising is the answer. It’s critical to the home selling process, and includes all facets of preparation for sale, as well as the property presentation, and on-site sales tools.
Coordinating the preparation of your home for sale is an important part of the service I offer. Preparing your home for sale involves four steps which should be completed prior to going on the market. These are:
- Pre-Market Professional Showcase Consultation
- Pre-Market Building Inspection
- Deciding what to repair or improve
- Preparing mentally to move out
Marketing – My Two Tiered Approach
Marketing and promotion are more than just a sign in the yard and an ad in the paper. It’s also about leveraging relationships and connecting with as many people as possible. You never know where your Buyer may come from.
I believe that a two-tiered active marketing approach (geared to individual target markets within these groups) is the most effective way to market properties to ultimately obtain the highest price for your home.
This means that I design customized marketing plans that focus on two main groups:
- The retail group which is the end-user (Buyer) by designing advertising and signage which attracts the Buyer directly to your home.
- The wholesale group which includes active agents in Northwest Multiple Listing Association. This group accounts for over 90% of the sales which occur in King and Snohomish counties.
Under my plan, I also expand our potential Buyer pool by targeting:
- Your Friends and Relatives
- Point-Of-Sale Advertising
- Internet Marketing
- Newsprint Advertising
- My Sphere of Influence